Husqvarna CRT900L 205cc Gas 17 in. Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller
Husqvarna’s CRT900L is the ideal tiller of choice for frequent use of plowing, cultivating and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and a high rotational speed make easy work of even the toughest jobs in the yard. Equipped with a rugged Briggs & Stratton engine, the CRT900L features forward and reverse functionality for improved maneuverability around the garden.
CARB Compliant Product – This product meets CARB regulations and is available for sale and use in the state of California.
- Counterweight increases weight on wheels for improved balance and safety
- Powered forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability and trasnport
- Adjustable drag bar provides balance in different working conditions
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton 900 OHV Series engine provides up to 9 ft-lbs. of gross torque
- Large 17 in. wide tilling path with 6 in. tilling depth clears more ground in a single pass
- Counter-rotating tines provide deep soil penetration for improved soil preparation
- Heavy tread agrictultural tires provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil
- 205cc Gas 17 in. Counter Rotating Rear Tine Tiller – 960930026