How do I order from The Lilac Door?
Great tools are our passion, but they’re not the whole story when you shop with The Lilac Door. We’re committed to providing our customers with a safe and hassle-free shopping experience, and we back every purchase with a simple and straightforward 90-day return policy. See Returning Merchandise for details. Click here
There are 3 easy ways to order:
- By Mail using check, money order, or credit card (Please do not send cash.)
- By Toll–free telephone or Fax using credit card
- Online using secure encrypted credit card payment
Any of the items you see online or in our catalog can be ordered by phone, fax, or mail. Our catalog comes with an order form. Simply print it out, fill it in, and send it as your order by fax or mail.
How do I order by mail?
Ordering by remains a reliable way to purchase from The Lilac Door. Use the order form from your catalog, fill it in, and send it as your order by fax or mail.
The Lilac Door Co., Inc. 3755 Henry Hudson Pkwy APT 2F Bronx, NY 10463
How do I order by phone or fax?
Ordering by phone is easy, using either our print or online catalog, and may be done 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. You can also fax your order. A fax is an efficient way to send your order (and you get to keep a copy).
Inside the U.S. and Canada
Toll Free Phone: 844-871-0368.
Toll Free Fax: (800) 566-9525
Outside the U.S.
International orders or service
Fax: (513) 346-2257.
Not only does The Lilac Door’s website offer all of the tools in our catalog and more, but we are able to offer an even wider selection of tools and promotions online than we can in print. You may order any item shown on our web site through our secure online ordering system.
When ordering on-line, you’ll see the total of the merchandise ordered, plus estimated shipping charges and sales tax (for orders shipped to addresses in New York State & Ohio).
If applicable, charges may be adjusted subsequently for:
- Sales Tax if shipped to a New York State or Ohio address
- Air Shipping Fees if air service is requested (especially for very heavy products)
- Overweight or Oversize Merchandise such as machinery or other heavy products
- International Shipping for orders outside the USA