I’ll be honest, before blogging I didn’t know much about this sale. I probably noticed it when it was already over. But since I started blogging, I’ve been getting all these emails about it and it really piqued my interest! Of course I don’t own a Nordstrom card – that is just asking for trouble – so I didn’t have access to shop early. So if you don’t own one either, well, solidarity sister! The good news is, we can shop soon!! I suggest having your wish list full so you are ready to roll tomorrow when the sale opens to the public! Prices go up August 7th, so get it while it’s cheap!
To help you dig through all the greatness, I have put together my faves. To make it easy, I split them up into two categories. Godspeed….
- I am OBSESSED with this Chambray dress. PLUS it’s off the shoulder AND only $31?!? Yes please!
- Cute, distressed Viggos destroyed jeans and they’re only $44!
- Oh Free People, you are my clothes soulmate.
- I have been DYING for a jacket like this since last year. You can’t beat the price on this one. Of course, if you are Miss Money Bags, you can splurge for the real thing. And if that’s you, feel free to take me to a steak dinner 😉
- I have to admit I am still in love with my Sole Society booties I got last year, but these are a pretty close match. If you’re in the bootie market, these are great!
- Ohhh emmm gee I need these!! They also had some like them in cow print, but they are sold out in most sizes and let’s be honest, I probably couldn’t pull it off.
- Tory Burch flats. I have a hard time with this because I don’t like spending this much, but I have been wanting them forever and love this neutral color.
- Do I really need rain boots? I don’t know but I’ve had my eye on them forever and they’re on sale so…..
Confession: I love Kendra Scott. Call me bandwagon, call me basic, whatever- I like it. The heart wants what it wants. The thing with Kendra Scott you have to beware of is if you get too much, it can all look the same. I like to switch up the color as well as the shape of my KS jewelry to avoid this. But my top (only) jewelry items are Kendra Scott. You’ve been warned.
- I love Elle earrings– I own three pairs! This color is super neutral and could go with so many things, but there are other color options available too.
- I have this necklace in pink and wear it way more than I thought I would. I love the option of a neutral color that would be super easy to layer with other necklaces. Like the one above, there are other color options.
- I already own this cuff. I got it as a gift and wasn’t sure about it, but have worn it ALL THE TIME! There are several different color options, but I am a gold girl.
- Nail Polish!! Deborah Lippmann – such great stuff and love these colors.
- Let’s be honest, NARS owns the blush game.
- More polish and I love each of these colors. This and/or #4 would make perfect gifts!
I hope this helps you narrow down your choices! Let me know what you end up getting!!